Rights sold to
- Lightly written but profound: serious topics sensitively handled.
- A “hero” whom it’s impossible not to like.
- For boys and girls who love fun stories about friendship. | 8 +
- In every story, the animal gang helps a small Kindergarten child.
- Popular read-aloud themes: the forest, talking animals, Kindergarten children seeking treasure and adventure.
| 4 +
- Winner of the first Kirsten Boie Prize for Children’s Literature, awarded by the Hamburg Literature Foundation
\x0a\x0a- A story full of diversity set in urban Berlin
\x0a\x0a- Delightful and warm-hearted - similar in style to Kirsten Boie or Erich Kästner.\x0a
- A great value read-aloud treat.
- Makes a fantastic present for your own children - or for other people’s.
- Emotion-packed stories for all everyday situations.
| 4 +
- A handy book, lovingly designed.
- A new story in the popular series.
- Emotion-packed stories for all everyday situations: on the bus, on the train, in the car. | 4 +
- Exciting, funny and sparky stories full of fantasy and derring-do.
- Inspires children’s imaginations.
- The perfect daily companion, thanks to its stories of three different lengths.
| 3 +
- Volume 3 of the popular children’s series, full of charm, action and excitement.
- Suitable for less confident readers, too, thanks to the high number of illustrations.
- With an embossed cover and pictures to colour in. | 8 +
Boisterous, charming, with everything the heart could wish for: the perfect Christmas present for all Sat fans.
| 7 +
- Addresses the topic of reading difficulties with sensitivity and a good dollop of humour.
- A neat mixture of fantasy and children’s everyday life.
- Thrilling cat and mouse game, lovingly and wittily illustrated by Nikolai Renger.
| 8 +
- The topic of Christmas, in the popular question-and-answer series (which includes “Warum ist die Banane krumm?” [“Why is the Banana Curved?”]
- Unique and successful concept: facts presented in a child-friendly way, through the medium of great read-aloud stories.
- With bright, colourful, modern illustrations.
| 4 +
Fred and Annegret come up with a ruse to lure the T Rex away from the ‘egg’. As a result of a whole host of unfortunate events, though, it isn’t just Annegret who travels back to her own time but also Fred and - clamped by the tip of its tail - the T Rex. Cue much hilarity all round.
Laugh-out-loud funny, with brightly coloured wax crayon style illustrations .
Developed with and approved by children (test groups found it hilarious).
Includes ‘make your own dinosaur costume’ sewing instructions.
Leonie (14) is completely obsessed with her YouTube channel, “Glamourama”. Being styled to within an inch of her life is the most important thing ever. So Niklas, the boy she fancies, would be the perfect match for her. He’s incredibly good looking - but, unfortunately, already has a girlfriend, namely the perfect Laura. Leonie is going to change this, though. She turns shy new boy Frederic into a stunning heartbreaker. Will Laura take the bait and dump Niklas? And who has Leonie really got her eye on? Does personality matter more than looks, when it comes down to it?
The rollercoaster of puberty combined with glamour, friendship dramas and relationship issues.
YouTube influencers - hot topic for pre-teens.
Book comes with its own YouTube song.
| 11 +
Little Troll Tojok lives with his parents in a house on the side of a mountain. Although their house looks a bit wild, it’s actually set up just like a human dwelling - only everything is much smaller. The sitting room sofas, for instance, are made of willow branches, with a tree-stump for a table. Tojok’s favourite thing is to play outside in the woods with his best friend the wildcat. Together they have endless little adventures.
Children will readily identify with Little Troll Tojok. Like them, he’s inquisitive and adventurous, and he sees the world through the eyes of a child.
Little Troll Tojok early reader now in an extended form. Includes completely new stories.
Lovingly and richly illustrated by Paul Maar.
The perfect read-aloud title by one of our house writers. | 5 +
On their travels they don’t only see the Pyramids of Egypt, but also encounter a stowaway on their train, who gives them a huge shock.
Delightfully funny and cheerful adventure book for children, based on the successful children’s app characters Fox and Sheep. The second part of Migo’s Fox and Sheep book series.
Developed with and approved by children.
Based on the children’s app and the original Spotify® podcast .
Book comes with postcards and an Animals of the Serengeti poster. | 3 +
- The Ninja kids are true heroes!
- Action, adventure, challenges, friendship: all the ingredients for a bestseller.
- The action-packed sequel to the explosive “Ninja Academy” series by the successful children’s autor Kai Lüftner.
Out of the blue Rebecca, the mother of Emma, Ben and Jojo, returns from Australia, and turns the lives of everyone at Number 11 upside down. Emma now has barely any time for her guinea pig project - but now that Mum’s home, Emma obviously wants her to stay there for ever … Meanwhile, it’s already holiday time and all the other children at Number 11 are already away - so Emma, Ben and Jojo are thrilled when their mum suggests a camping trip at the North Sea. Their holiday gets off to a great start - until Emma discovers that her mum has a secret. What on Earth should they do now?
By the best-selling author of the Dein Spiegel novels, Stefanie Taschinski.
Together, anything is possible - heart-warming stories about friendship, family, and sticking together.
A modern-day cross between Astrid Lindgren’s Bullerby Children and Kirsten Boie’s Möwenweg stories.
It’s bad enough that the net is tightening ever more around the resistance fighters, the Goemons - but Momo is behaving increasingly oddly, too. To make matters worse: Sam’s father suddenly appears. And this meeting changes everything.
- Volume 3 of the fast-paced Ninja series - five extraordinary kids and non-stop action!
- Not your average school day - gripping stories for all boys and girls aged 9+
- By the hit children’s book author Kai Lüftner
| 9 +
Along with thousands of other kids across the globe, Sam, Bent, Svea, Li und Marta-Zofia dream of being accepted by one of the five Ninja Academies. In Berlin, on their first secret mission, the five are taken to the limits of their extraordinary abilities. For this very reason the kids have to stick together and trust one another, while everything they thought they knew about the international Ninja world is thrown into question. Who is good, and who is evil? Nothing is as it seems! Thus begins the real story…
The Mission is the start of a spectacular series of books by the cult author and martial artist Kai Lüftner for children aged 9+.
- Ninjas: a massive trend among kids, teens and adults - on TV, in clubs, gaming etc.
- The brilliant first novel in this thrilling action series by cult author and martial artist Kai Lüftner.
- Striking design; enhanced by trading cards and letters.
Watch the Trailer to the series here! | 9 +
13-year-old Ralf dreams of becoming a famous YouTuber, and is desperate to impress Mia, the prettiest girl in the school, with his own videos. Oh, and he wouldn’t mind becoming rich and famous, either - or finally settling the argument with his arch-enemy Julian as to who’s the coolest of them all.
But what makes for a smash hit YouTube channel? Ralf - a creative newbie - makes his tentative entry into the World Wide Web, which is riddled with far more pitfalls than he could ever have imagined.
Silas Matthes’ “RalfTube” is a story of friendship, courage and dreaming big. Packed with boy-friendly comic-style illustrations, it’s designed to get them reading.
Your own YouTube channel: the dream comes true!
Modern, feisty and funny, this comic-style book is perfect for reluctant readers, too
Forest ranger Andrea lives with her husband, their children, Granny and Lolli the dachshund in Seven Oaks Forest. There, the family has a new adventure every day of the week. On Monday, Lolli prevents a forest fire. On Tuesday, the children discover a fox’s lair. On Monday, the Forest Kindergarten comes to visit. On Thursday, a tree plays a central role. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, too, are packed with adventures. There’s no risk of boredom in Seven Oaks Forest!
An exciting new forest-based story for every day of the week.
Comes with a colour-your-own days of the week wheel.
Important read-aloud ritual reinforced by a compelling series of stories. | 4 +
The crafty knight Roastbeef and his hilarious donkey Remoulade win their
first jousting tournament. The feared female pirate Piranha searches for treasure and finds a green monster. The queen defeats the dangerously pongy farting pirates. Just three of the 20+ stories, all lasting 3-8 minutes, whose heroes and heroines are guaranteed to appeal to swashbuckling young pirates and brave knights alike.
A whole new look for the renowned read-aloud Minute Stories.
Knights and pirates: massively popular with girls and boys alike.
Fantastical sea adventures, with top-notch illustrations. | 3 +
By the seaside, in the car, in the garden, or snuggled up in bed at night… wherever you are, these warm-hearted stories about witches, wizards, fairies, pirates and knights are bound to bring a smile to the faces of adults and children alike. And best of all: children and their parents can choose whether they want to read for three, five or even eight minutes.
A whole new look for the much-loved Minute Stories.
Topics beloved of children: laughing, giggling, being silly!
Warm-hearted, true to life, and laugh-out-loud funny: even more amusement for all the family. | 3 +