The GoblinGronigles are more than one of the funniest children's books of recent years. They are a new interactive world of adventure. Because there is an ingenious free app to go with the books for ages 9 and up, the games and the cool souvenirs.
Rights sold to
- Interactive reading and puzzle GoblinGronigles adventure.
- Thrilling escape elements and choice-making tasks to motivate reluctant readers too.
- Cool, illustrated game-book where fun is paramount.
Lennard is on a dangerous mission - and young readers are part of his team! Dario’s best friend (and Clara-with-a-C’s younger brother) takes part in his own quest in this game-book, where he has to solve puzzles and take on some seriously scary creatures.
GoblinGronigles protagonist Dario sketches and narrates Lennard’s story in this witty, illustration-packed book. Quest elements meet escape novel: readers have to choose which path the hero should take, decide with him what to do next, and experience the thrills and spills along with Lennard.
- Cool, illustrated, interactive adventure book in diary format.
- Extends the concept of the friendship book by means of shared puzzles.
- Perfect for all GoblinGronigles fans who love a challenge.
- No ordinary friendship book! Packed with goblin challenges to tackle with your friends.
Grab your best friends and plunge into this cool goblinish write-your-own-entries diary-style game book. Solve puzzles, draw monsters with Dario, discover your own goblin name, and see where the journey takes you …| 9 +
- Short text snippets: Perfect for children aged 9 and over who love adventures and don't want to or can't read that much.
- Cool storytelling: Written in a trendy diary style by Daniel Bleckmann.
- Brilliant visuals: Monster-like illustrations by Thomas Hussung
- Big Goblin world: The GoblinGronigles are accompanied by lots of great products such as activity books, escape adventures, games and a cool app.
Class trip with Klabauter? Rumple is a goblin after all!
In the third volume of the GoblinGronigles series, Dario and his friends take their class to the North Sea - to finally relax from the exciting missions in the goblin world of Gwertz. Rumple is of course along for the ride, although he is anything but comfortable with water. In addition to the usual class trip problems (mobile phone ban! The food is disgusting! The bed is too soft!), Lennard continues to ponder over the mysterious Song of the Seven.
When the friends meet a blue goblin, a Klabauter, on a museum ship, they already suspect that they will soon be travelling to Gwertz again. Klabauter tests, Drakkball games and a sinister threat are already waiting for Dario, Lennard, Clara-with-a-C and Rumple.
| 9 +
The summer holidays are over, and Dario - self-styled comic strip illustrator and total nerd - no longer understands the world. His best mate Lennard hasn’t just updated his look, but he’s also started to be disruptive at school, whereas he was previously a model pupil! Dario quickly realises that something is amiss. Together with Lennard’s sister Clara-with-a-C (who’s nice and annoying in equal measures), he discovers that his friend has been abducted and a goblin has taken his place. And he’s not the only one …
- Perfect new genre for Greg fans and reluctant readers.
- Brilliantly illustrated by Thomas Hussung (The Little Bad Book).
- The prelude to a host of Goblin Chronicles merchandise.
You can find more material 9 +
- Looks like a book, but it’s really a jigsaw.
- Fantastic present for GoblinGronigles fans.
- Cool goblin picture to put together.
Who’s coming to Gwertz? Simply open the cover and get started! For this book has 300 sturdy jigsaw pieces instead of pages. Piece by piece, young goblin fans can put together their favourite scene from the world of the GoblinGronigles. What are you waiting for? Builds concentration and motor skills through play. Fantastic fun for GoblinGronigles fans big and small!| 9 +
- On-trend goblin topic: jigsaw and escape puzzles.
- The perfect present.
- Original idea: a jigsaw as a book!
Who’s up for a challenge? Simply open the cover and get started! For this book has 300 sturdy jigsaw pieces instead of pages, featuring the perfect combination of adventures and puzzles from the world of the GoblinGronigles. Put the jigsaw pieces together and earn the chance to solve the quest puzzle too.| 9 +
- Hot on the heels of the phenomenal Volume 1: Part 2 of the GoblinGronigles, with additional app feature.
- Popular diary form à la Diary of a Wimpy Kid, with distinctive illustrations.
- Everyday school life meets a fantastical parallel world and a big secret.
Return to Gwertz! In this second volume of the GoblinGronigles, Dario and his friends are back in their normal school routine. Clara-with-a-C is rehearsing madly for the big school play, and the goblin Rumpel is disrupting lessons in the guise of an exchange student. Mr Alltatty, the new English teacher, is behaving increasingly … suspiciously. Might he really be a goblin too?
Dario, meanwhile, is being plagued by nightmares. Has Azzrar really disappeared forever? Was their first mission in fact just the start of a much bigger quest - the search for Dario’s mysterious family history, for a lost girl, and for treasure shrouded in myth?
Clara-with-a-C is on a dangerous mission - and readers are right in the thick of it with her. After a quarrel with Dario, Clara sets off alone through Kwertz, the world of the goblins. She has to solve puzzles and finds herself pitted against terrifying creatures - little realising that her adventure could decide the fate of her brother Lennard and all the other kidnapped children! Goblin Chronicles protagonist Dario tells Clara-with-a-C’s tale by means of his numerous witty drawings. Quest elements meet Escape-room novels: readers must choose which paths Clara should take, decide with her what to do next, and solve the mystery together with our heroine.
- Interactive reading and puzzle adventure set in the world of the Goblin Chronicles.
- Exciting exit possibilities and decision points motivate reluctant readers too.
- Packed with illustrations - and above all, fun!