Books ( 5 )
Search results for 'Kinderbeschäftigung Buch'
Rights sold to
New from the creators of the Krickel-Krakel (Scrawls and Scribbles) series
An activity-inducing book: The children turn the frog into a prince with a kiss, help the parachutist to land by turning the book and refloat the bear’s ship by rocking the book to make waves. A very special picture book that encourages the readers to use all of their senses. By scratching, croaking, singing, counting and shaking the book as hard as they can, they bring the story to life!
•\x09A four-colour activity picture book like no other before it
•\x09Fantastic aha effects as you leaf through
•\x09Entertaining fun not just for tiny tots
•\x09From the artists of the popular Scrawls and Scribbles books
| 4 +
Open up the book and off we go! Save the little dinosaur from the ravenous T-Rex. Solve the puzzle of the pyramids in Egypt and then help the Vikings to build a ship. Finished? But there’s much more still to come on your journey, and thousands of adventures awaiting you there. Turn, tap, blow – the fun creative new activity book from the Krickelkrakel team carries kids off to foreign lands and other times!
- Fascinating activity fun to return to time and again
- Carries children off to distant worlds and other times
- From the creative Krickelkrakel team | 4 +
Why don't sharks have to go to the dentist? Why don't penguins get cold feet? Where is the wind, when it's not blowing? Children are never shy about asking questions. Adults, however, are not always quite so forthcoming with the answers – not least as they don't always know them! However, these clever and amusing stories will help to plug the gaps. | 5 +
Turn your home into an Escape Room - with a whole host of challenges in all the different rooms! In the game, players are shut in and the doors are secured by a combination lock.
Your mission is to work together as a family to escape from the 'room'. Now things become exciting: you'll need to rack your brains, work things out, search for things - because you can only escape once you've found the right code. The puzzles are true brain-teasers; however, there's fun to be had as well. Ever heard of the Tickling Challenge or the Food Pairing Contest? No? Well, you will do now!
– The first family book that transforms your own four walls into an Escape Room!
– Quality Time: this book is great fun, offers endless opportunities for family bonding, and promotes creativity, deductive skills and empathy.
– This interactive book leads participants step by step through the game, offering useful tips along the way. If you get really stuck, the solutions are at the end, too! | For kids and adults