Books ( 3 )
Search results for 'Gruppe'
Rights sold to
On a field trip, twins Ira and Vanjo lose their way in the woods. They seek sanctuary in a dilapidated sanatorium, where they encounter a group of young people from a boot camp. But something isn't right. Why do all routes lead back to the doors of the sanatorium? Where are the nocturnal gasping and shuffling sounds coming from? Thrown back on their own resources, there's only one thing they can do: solve the mystery of the sanatorium. However, the tensions within the group are mounting, and it soon transpires that they are in real danger.
- Highest level excitement and mystery
- Netflix-style mystery - has similarities with "The Society", "Dark" and "Stranger Things".
- Nightmarish setting: an abandoned sanatorium.
- Group dynamics, psychological tension, dual narrative perspective.
- Explores the topics of love, dangerous group dynamics and what it’s like to be the outsider
- A moving story that calls our own behaviour into question
- Outstanding narrative structure with two interwoven storylines | 14 +