Books ( 4 )
Search results for 'Entdeckungsreise'
Rights sold to
An appeal for people to be more mindful in their attitude to the environment, nature protection and sustainability by bestselling author Peter Wohlleben.
| 6 +
Peter Wohlleben takes you on a tour of the animals that live close to where you live: in the woods, in the garden, by the water and in the house. You get to see hedgehogs and mosquitoes have their babies, watch them eat, defend themselves and sometimes also when they are ill. You will learn so much about all manner of creatures – from the thunderfly to the wolf – that you didn’t know before!
- For all children and everyone else who’s interested in animals aged six or over – for reading aloud or to yourself
- Peter Wohlleben knows the secrets of the animal world and his sensitive narrative tone sparks children’s interest and enthusiasm for nature’s delicate wonders | 6 +
Read aloud and discover! Exciting stories about the greatest explorers and scientists in the history of the world: Leif Eriksson, Marco Polo, Christopher Columbus, Maria Sibylla Merian, Alexander von Humboldt, Mary Kingsley, Roald Amundsen, Amelia Earhart, Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay, Jacques-Yves Cousteau, Dian Fossey and Ellen MacArthur.
Amusing, child-appropriate stories about scientists and explorers. Read-aloud stories for children aged four and over | 4 +
Turn your home into an Escape Room - with a whole host of challenges in all the different rooms! In the game, players are shut in and the doors are secured by a combination lock.
Your mission is to work together as a family to escape from the 'room'. Now things become exciting: you'll need to rack your brains, work things out, search for things - because you can only escape once you've found the right code. The puzzles are true brain-teasers; however, there's fun to be had as well. Ever heard of the Tickling Challenge or the Food Pairing Contest? No? Well, you will do now!
– The first family book that transforms your own four walls into an Escape Room!
– Quality Time: this book is great fun, offers endless opportunities for family bonding, and promotes creativity, deductive skills and empathy.
– This interactive book leads participants step by step through the game, offering useful tips along the way. If you get really stuck, the solutions are at the end, too! | For kids and adults