Timmy Tiger. Ich komme in die Kita!
Timmy Tiger. It’s Kindergarten Time!
The big day has arrived at last, and Timmy Tiger is off to kindergarten! But when he gets there, he takes one look and wants to go back home with Dad. Fortunately Timmy Tiger’s friends are all there and are just waiting to show him what fun they have at kindergarten. And guess what? Timmy has a brilliant time and doesn’t want to go home at the end of the day! A Timmy Tiger book for children about to embark on their kindergarten adventure.
- The perfect way to prepare children for their first day at kindergarten.
- Much loved character Timmy Tiger shows children what fun they will have at kindergarten.
- Rhyming text by pre-school teacher Kathrin Lena Orso in collaboration with Nicola Anker.
- Recommended age: 18 months +
- ISBN: 978-3-7512-0072-1
- Published: 08.01.2022
- Pages: 16
- Illustrations: 16
- Features: 16 illustrations
- Publisher: Oetinger
Kathrin Lena Orso
Kathrin-Lena Orso was born in Landshut in 1987. Her two great passions are music and stories. While training to become a preschool teacher, she discovered that the two can be beautifully combined in song lyrics. In 2016, she was awarded a Celler Schule songwriters’ scholarship. Her best ideas for new songs and book projects come to her when she’s out walking her dog in the woods with the wind blowing...more about the person