Opa und die Nacht der Wölfe
Grandpa and the Night of the Wolves
- An appeal for people with dementia to be treated respectfully; told with warmth and affection
- Nora Alexander describes the magic in every kind of human difference without judging or moralising
- Much more than a book focused on a particular topic, this is an adventure story and a declaration of love
- Recommended age: 8 +
- ISBN: 978-3-7891-0954-6
- Release date: 22.07.2019
- Pages: 208
- Illustrations: 12
- Features: 12 pictures, 12 SW
- Publisher: Verlag Friedrich Oetinger
Nora Alexander lives on Lake Constance and has two adult daughters.
She loves children, wolves and books, and has been working with the
elderly for more than 20 years. Grandpa and the Night of the Wolves
is her first children’s book to be published by Oetinger.
Julia Christians is a child of the Harz Mountains, where she was
born in 1984. She emerged from her studies of communication design
at the Braunschweig University of Art with a degree in design and
now works as a freelance illustrator.