"Mehr!", brummt der Bär
“More!” Growls the Bear
Mmmm … delicious! But the bear is still ravenous. Hang on a moment: who’s going to help him find the right tasty treats? Turn the colourful wheel to magic the correct rhyming food onto the bear’s plate. Interactive literacy fun for young readers. This practical large-format book includes delightful rhymes and beautiful illustrations. Super-sturdy construction makes it ideal for small explorers.
- Fun interactive concept: match the pictures with the rhymes.
- Young children can turn the wheel to feed the bear.
- Large format and robust construction help to enhance motor skills and make for a fun reading adventure.
- Recommended age: 24 months +
- ISBN: 978-3-7512-0192-6
- Published: 08.02.2022
- Pages: 16
- Illustrations: 16
- Features: 16 illustrations
- Publisher: Oetinger
Henrike Lippa was born in Oelde in 1983. She has been working as a music teacher for ten years and runs a music school in her hometown. When not working, she loves to create picture books for our very youngest readers.more about the person
Katharina Staar, born in 1983, studied illustration and art education. She lives and works as freelance illustrator and art school teacher in Melle. Her debut book, Die grüne Kiste (The Green Box) won the Piepenbrock art promotion award in 2013.more about the person