Hurra, mein Geschwisterchen ist da!
Hurrah - My Baby Brother Has Arrived!
At last: Clara’s baby brother has arrived! Clara is, obviously, bursting with pride. She can even help with nappy-changing or pushing him in his pram. He’s just annoying now and then - like when he cries too loudly. But you did that too, Mummy says, as she shows Clara her baby photos. And the crying will stop eventually - Clara’s quite sure of it. She loves her brother. And she knows that Mummy and Daddy love them both the same.
- A sensitive way to prepare (small) children for the birth of a new brother or sister.
- Revised edition of the successful original book “Mama, Papa, ich und du” (“Mummy, Daddy, Me and You”)
- The perfect companion during an exciting time.
- Recommended age: 24 months +
- ISBN: 978-3-7512-0088-2
- Published: 10.07.2021
- Pages: 16
- Illustrations: 16
- Features: 16 illustrations, 16 colored
- Publisher: Oetinger
Sonja Fiedler, born in 1972 in Braunschweig, studied German Language and Literature before working as an editor in a publishing house for children's books. Since 2000 she has been working as a freelance author, editor and translator.more about the person
Barbara Korthues was born in 1961 and studied visual communication in Münster. She has been living and working as a freelance illustrator in Cologne since 1996 and has already illustrated several children’s books.more about the person