Familie Fuchs sucht ihre Sachen, denn sie will heute Picknick machen
Hooray, Hooray, it’s Picnic Day!
Only the Fox Family can’t find a thing…
What a lovely summer’s day! The Fox Family want to make the most of it, so plan to have a fun picnic together. But just as they’re about to set off, they realise that they’ve forgotten all sorts of important things. Where’s the picnic blanket? Who’s got the story book? Has anyone seen that favourite jumper? Where’s the Foxcub’s dummy gone? Will they find everything in time? A picture book packed with things to look for and discover.
- Have we got everything? All families know the chaos!
- Perfect for all fans of the Seven Little Hares.
- Rhyming story packed with pictures. Little ones will never tire of hearing it!
- Recommended age: 24 months +
- ISBN: 978-3-7512-0079-0
- Published: 08.02.2022
- Pages: 16
- Illustrations: 16
- Features: 16 illustrations
- Publisher: Oetinger